Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.034 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,804,207 Franc (887,210 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)