Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 622.400 XOF / PAB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,719,238 Franc (2,762 B/.) in David.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)