Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.107 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,289,626 Franc (Php127,591) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)