Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.383 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 759,694 Franc (Php61,350) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)