Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.285 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 898,224 Franc (Php73,115) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)