Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.650 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 64% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,015,153 Franc (元60,679) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)