Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 661.546 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,508,853 Franc (€2,281) in Darmstadt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)