Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 515 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27699 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,812,210 Franc (6,542,444 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)