Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24784 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,334,736 Franc (9,420,146 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)