Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27460 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,498,745 Franc (5,458,000 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)