Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23638 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,257,673 Franc (9,550,909 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)