Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 164.250 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,371,410 Franc (﷼ 8,350) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)