Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 575 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.618 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,614,557 Franc (﷼ 18,462) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)