Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.769 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,801,691 Franc (﷼ 18,102) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 2 hours ago)