Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.198 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 935,784 Franc (780,876 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)