Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 83% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 507,808 Franc (458,968 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)