Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.522 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,078,446 Franc (₩5,892,195) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (43 minutes ago)