Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,465,649 Franc (₩2,759,036) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)