Cost of living comparison between Daegu, South Korea and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.527 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,076,785 Franc (₩3,944,363) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)