Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,416,446 Franc (₩2,589,817) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)