Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.509 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,797,440 Franc (₩5,493,258) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)