Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.506 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,981,629 Franc (₩5,888,178) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (35 minutes ago)