Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02651 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 894,054 Franc (33,727,152 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)