Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02452 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,722,677 Franc (70,257,455 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (24 minutes ago)