Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02710 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,172,360 Franc (43,262,377 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)