Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02454 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,249,844 Franc (91,670,904 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 2 hours ago)