Cost of living comparison between Da Lat, Vietnam and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02722 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,664,798 Franc (61,165,763 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)