Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02344 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,463,320 Franc (105,104,681 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)