Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.050 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 895,738 Franc (5,930 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (44 minutes ago)