Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.365 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,850,461 Franc (12,145 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)