Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.446 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,459,807 Franc (₨172,849) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)