Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.299 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,500,583 Franc (S/. 8,811) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)