Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,758 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 165.475 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,081,152 Franc (R$ 12,577) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)