Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,735 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.278 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,807,769 Franc (R$ 11,568) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)