Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,539 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 203.041 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,621,332 Franc (R$ 7,985) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (26 minutes ago)