Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 181.129 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,960,398 Franc (R$ 10,823) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)