Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.340 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 848,116 Franc (Mex$ 26,225) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)