Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.643 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,478,720 Franc (Mex$ 45,300) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (37 minutes ago)