Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.551 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,457,459 Franc (Mex$ 51,048) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)