Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.588 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,599,019 Franc (R$ 8,954) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)