Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.412 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,028,720 Franc (R$ 12,415) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)