Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.600 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,559,637 Franc (R$ 14,252) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (38 minutes ago)