Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 558.260 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,884,919 Franc ($3,376) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (44 minutes ago)