Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 607.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 894,897 Franc ($1,474) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (38 minutes ago)