Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 527.610 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,764,945 Franc ($3,345) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)