Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21232 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 965,407 Franc (COL$4,546,883) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)