Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18652 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 62% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,276,781 Franc (COL$6,845,150) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (43 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)