Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.901 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,481,031 Franc (10,511 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)