Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 148.221 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 904,563 Franc (6,103 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)