Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.705 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,039,974 Franc (L 89,849) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)