Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.657 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,258,004 Franc (L 95,448) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)