Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.239 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,628,342 Franc (L 62,057) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)