Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,582,713 Franc in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (33 minutes ago)