Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,569,354 Franc in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (20 minutes ago)