Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,184,542 Franc in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (43 minutes ago)