Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.757 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,920,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,989,316 Franc (Php277,884) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)