Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.159 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,172,832 Franc (Php96,455) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (25 minutes ago)