Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.382 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,184,191 Franc (Php95,638) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)