Cost of living comparison between Corunna, Spain and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 657.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,276,567 Franc (€1,943) in Corunna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)