Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.283 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,930,144 Franc (€4,472) in Corunna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)