Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.631 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,243,796 Franc (Bs 52,633) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)