Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.134 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,188,413 Franc (Bs 35,221) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)