Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.514 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,458,798 Franc (Bs 77,526) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)