Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.460 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,686,201 Franc (Bs 66,465) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,950,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (18 minutes ago)