Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 60.369 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,772,427 Franc (Bs 45,925) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)