Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02128 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 96% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 129,893 Franc (Bs 6,103,263) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 3 hours ago)