Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 581 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.529 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,723,952 Franc (€5,681) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (44 minutes ago)