Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 647.414 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,769,712 Franc (€4,278) in Corfu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)