Cost of living comparison between Corfu, Greece and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 657.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,404,821 Franc (€2,138) in Corfu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)