Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.569 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,790,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,116,451 Franc (€4,754) in Corfu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)