Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.272 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,478,853 Franc (€2,243) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (30 minutes ago)