Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.429 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,616,688 Franc (€3,986) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)