Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 497 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.982 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 76% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 565,055 Franc (ARS $14,495) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)