Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.928 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,194,518 Franc (CH$1,286,504) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)