Cost of living comparison between Copiapó, Chile and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.904 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,528,063 Franc (CH$1,690,517) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)