Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,607 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.560 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 38% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,240,437 Franc (kr36,182) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)