Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,648 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.522 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 29% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,992,212 Franc (kr45,614) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,090,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)