Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,679 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.054 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 37% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,147,328 Franc (kr24,386) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)