Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,774 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.979 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 31% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,266,221 Franc (kr48,492) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 2 hours ago)