Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.433 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,803,246 Franc (R$ 10,050) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)