Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.684 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,356,849 Franc (289,673 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)