Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.893 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,359,750 Franc (277,881 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)