Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.019 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,007,499 Franc (6,947 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (39 minutes ago)