Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.784 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,804,338 Franc (12,377 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)