Cost of living comparison between Constanţa, Romania and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 145.583 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,091,399 Franc (7,497 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)