Cost of living comparison between Constanţa, Romania and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 146.412 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 828,408 Franc (5,658 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)