Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.628 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 832,038 Franc (5,636 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)