Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06641 XOF / GNF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,987,343 Franc (29,923,812 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (16 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (40 minutes ago)