Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.285 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,233,314 Franc (€4,912) in Compiegne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)