Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.112 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 27% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,763,968 Franc (€7,250) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,760,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)