Cost of living comparison between Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.694 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 808,711 Franc (ARS $20,900) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (35 minutes ago)