Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.754 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,550,528 Franc (L 103,034) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamadan costs ﷼ 500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)