Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.538 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,462,884 Franc (L 109,279) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)