Cost of living comparison between Comayagua, Honduras and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.710 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,519,860 Franc (L 56,901) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)