Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 886 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.532 XOF / LKR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,496,479 Franc (423,730 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)