Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.577 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,738,031 Franc (€4,177) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (19 minutes ago)