Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.226 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,703,624 Franc ($b20,227) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (about 1 hour ago)