Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.071 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,880,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,001,298 Franc ($b24,385) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)