Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.600 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,892,020 Franc ($b22,364) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)