Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.754 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,750,727 Franc ($b21,680) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)