Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.949 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,509,941 Franc ($b19,623) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)