Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 666 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.904 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,739,857 Franc (12,348 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)