Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 626 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.185 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,637,667 Franc (11,599 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)