Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.569 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,098,072 Franc (€4,726) in Clermont-Ferrand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (34 minutes ago)