Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.571 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,894,242 Franc (Mex$ 59,999) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sunderland costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 42,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)