Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.503 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 856,001 Franc (Mex$ 30,031) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Townsville costs AU$1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (19 minutes ago)