Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.181 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,870,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,693,194 Franc (Mex$ 58,023) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)