Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.387 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 888,647 Franc (Mex$ 28,313) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)