Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.353 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,451,034 Franc (Bs 40,612) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)