Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 61.756 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,422,149 Franc (Bs 39,221) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)