Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.909 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,776,894 Franc (Bs 64,114) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)