Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.027 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,290,567 Franc (Bs 56,707) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,030,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eskişehir Province costs 80,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)