Cost of living comparison between Ciudad del Este, Paraguay and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10583 XOF / PYG
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,216,252 Franc (11,492,622 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)