Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09479 XOF / PYG
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,856,616 Franc (19,587,411 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)