Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.183 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,479,023 Franc (Bs 59,795) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)