Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00804 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 73% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 896,678 Franc (Bs 111,494,014) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)