Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.865 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,754,997 Franc (Bs 67,215) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)