Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.238 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,115,535 Franc (Bs 74,505) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,770,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)