Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.509 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,803,920 Franc (€4,277) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)